Directors Election Rules Expression of Interest
Farmer Directors Election Notice 2014 d`"kd funs'kd pquko lwpuk 2014
Final List of Candidates eligible for Election after the withdrawal by some candidates
Availability of Seeds
Certified Seed (Comming soon) Foundation Seed (Comming soon) Vegetable seeds (Comming soon)
- Established on June 29th, 1969 by GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology University, Government of India and Farmers of tarai area.
- Restructured as U.P. Seeds and Tarai Development Corporation Ltd. in 1978.
- As a result of division of state of Uttar Pradesh this was named as Uttaranchal Seeds and Tarai Development Corporation Ltd. (UAS & TDC) on 27.12.2003.
- Now owing to change of state name the Corporation’s name also stands changed as Uttarakhand Seeds and Tarai Development Corporation Ltd. (UKS & TDC) since 23.09.2009
- Operating across the state-20,000 hectares seed production area.
India is a country predominantly based on Agriculture. Most of its population (about 80% ) is engaged in Agriculture. Land is a basic input of agriculture which is not only limited, but cultivable land continues to shrink owing to increased intensity of non-productive utilization. Therefore, it is a absolutely necessary to increase the productivity per unit area so as to keep pace with the requirement of food to ever increasing population. More >>