Directors Election Rules
Farmer Directors Election Notice 2014 d`"kd funs'kd pquko lwpuk 2014
Availability of Seeds
Certified Seed (Comming soon) Foundation Seed (Comming soon) Vegetable seeds (Comming soon)
- Established on June 29th, 1969 by GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology University, Government of India and Farmers of tarai area.
- Restructured as U.P. Seeds and Tarai Development Corporation Ltd. in 1978.
- As a result of division of state of Uttar Pradesh this was named as Uttaranchal Seeds and Tarai Development Corporation Ltd. (UAS & TDC) on 27.12.2003.
- Now owing to change of state name the Corporation’s name also stands changed as Uttarakhand Seeds and Tarai Development Corporation Ltd. (UKS & TDC) since 23.09.2009
- Operating across the state-20,000 hectares seed production area.
India is a country predominantly based on Agriculture. Most of its population (about 80% ) is engaged in Agriculture. Land is a basic input of agriculture which is not only limited, but cultivable land continues to shrink owing to increased intensity of non-productive utilization. Therefore, it is a absolutely necessary to increase the productivity per unit area so as to keep pace with the requirement of food to ever increasing population. More >>